Monday, June 28, 2010

Post-Eldrazi

Ahahaha, man was I wrong. That's what makes predicting so fun, you get to see what you think in the past and compare it with yourself in the present. Not only was I wrong about the planeswalker count, but they're also reprinting the Lorwyn planeswalkers in M11. When you think about it, Elspeth's power level is too good for a core set. It's even sillier that people want Jace, Mind Sculptor in M11. I know he's hard to get, but come on people.

With titans revealed in each color and Garruk, Baneslayer etc revealed, I'm thinking that the mythic rares will be like this:
5 titans, 5 planeswalkers, 5 powerful spells, one for each color. Gaea's Revenge for green is hilarious, and Time Reversal for blue is awesome.

Now that Imperious Perfect is being reprinted, I'm wondering if now would be a good time to pick up the extended art promos on eBay.

Of all the art to update, why couldn't it be Tome Scour? That guy looks like a douche. Mind Control, however, is welcome. I couldn't stand Quasimodo and used the gateway promo whenever possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment